Freebie Images

"To see all of the freebie images I've posted on my blog scroll down & you'll find them on the right hand side. I hope you like & enjoy using them!" Kerry xxx

Friday 11 July 2008

Teacher thank you.......

Friday again!! Where has this week gone?
Another hectic, filled week but at last I've managed to make a start on my list of Teacher cards which my boys kindly asked for.......lol.

This one is for my youngest Tom to give to one of his Teachers. Next week he finishes Nursery & in September starts school full time..........my little baby's growing up!!!!!

All pp's are Basic Grey 'Infuse' collection. I bought these last week from Craftie Charlie & I have to say I'll be going back, such a great service!! However, having decided to use these papers it then took a while to actually cut them.....lol. For the sentiment I used a Whispers embossing pen & then embossed over with brown powder. Green organza ribbon & eylets.
The image is of 'Harry' a doodle I did a while back & which I've also used on a previous card. 'Harry', along with 'Martha' are being previewed on the new Spiral Whisper site, previews at the mo with actual launch date the 21st of this month........all very exciting!!!

Anyway, hopefully, Tom's teacher will like this. All Tom's interested in is writing his name inside &............ when will I have his other card done?!......

I hope everyone has a fab weekend, &, I hope I get some spare time so as to do a bit of blog hopping.......not getting much chance of late so apologies if I haven't been to visit for a while.
Hugs, Kerry xxx

11 comments:

Lynsey said...

Hi Kerry
I love all your cards you are a very talented artist. I have really enjoyed looking at your blog and I hope to buy some of your stamps in the near future. Thank you for the free doodles I will be using them on my cards.
Kind regards
Lynsey

nessy said...

what a very lucky teacher your son has!! perfect card ,and i`m sure will be kept for ever!!
vanessa xx

Stacey said...

Tom's teacher is sooo lucky! A totally gorgeous card - I love the way you've layered up the papers and also your fab stamp! Also, thanks for the embossing pens tip, I'd not thought of doing that! ~x~

Julie said...

So cute Kez...what a sweet card from Tom! Love how you did the sentiment and that image is perfect. x

CraftyC said...

Such a sweet card, bet teacher loves it!
Clairexx

Anonymous said...

Aw your card is gorgeous!!! and the teacher will love it too:)
Have a fabulous weekend yourself Kerry:)x

Natalie said...

Great card Kerry, my youngest finishes Nursery too next week and start full time in September, he still feels like a baby to me. x

katy said...

awww gorgeous xx

Michelle Short said...

STUNNING!! This is beautiful kerry, just like all your other cards you make. I bet the recipient will love it and it it so persoanl too :0) Congrats on the new stamps, they look fab and can't wait to have a play xx

Zoe said...

wow, this is gorgeous! those papers are really yummy!

BA said...

hi kerry! this card is absolutely gorgeous!!
xoxo BA