Freebie Images

"To see all of the freebie images I've posted on my blog scroll down & you'll find them on the right hand side. I hope you like & enjoy using them!" Kerry xxx

Wednesday 11 June 2008

Couple freebie........

Hello all, I hope you are all well & happy. Was looking through my blog last night & decided it might be nice to pop another freebie doodle on here. So, above we have a lil couple in the stylie of 'cool dude'..........lol.
If anyone can make use of these two then please feel free. Again the only favour I ask is that you respect my copyright.

I think I am safe in calling this one a doodle...........hehe, thank you, I think.....lol for the tellings off on my last card. But, I would just like to thank everyone who visits my blog & for comments I receive I really am grateful. Thank you!

Hugs to all,
Kerry xxx

11 comments:

Michelle Short said...

Great doodle, thank you so much for sharing it with us. I am defiantely going to have play! :0) You are a very generous lady xx

Just call me G said...

Kerry... not only are your 'doodles' fabby but your thoughtfulness and generosity is without question...

Thank you

Gxxx

Vicki said...

ooooooooo Kerry this is fabby, you must be a mind reader, wanted something for hubby's fathers day card from me, this will fit perfectly as I have found a witty verse. Thank you so very much for your courtesy, generosity and your psychic intervention...hehe!!! Can't wait to get crafting now, huge thanks Kerry. xx vicki xx

ps. just noticed your post on DC, had a little chuckle to meself...hehehe!!!! good for you lovely (((hugs)))

Jilli said...

Thanks Kerry for yet another fab "doodle"! Jillix

Zoe said...

What a cute couple! Thanks so much for your generousity! You are too good to us!

Natalie said...

Kerry this is fab, thanks so much for another great doodle, cannot wait to try it. x

katy said...

another fab doodle,thanks for the freebie,you're so kind xx

Cass said...

Thanks Kerry for another fabulous little doodle.What a gift you have.

Cass xxx

Zoe said...

Aww what a cute little couple!! I hope you dont mind but i used them to make a card :) I just couldnt resist!!!! If you want to take a peep, you can find it here
Thanks again hun, you are soo talented!!!!! x x x

Christine (All She Crafts) said...

Hi, Kerry.. Your doodles are wonderful! And it is so generous of you to share them with us free of charge. Thank you.

What comes around goes around, so may your blessings to others come back to you a hundred-fold.

Heather xx

Elaine Stark said...

Thanks Kerry for sharing. I enjoy looking through you blog, its very inspirational. Keep up the good work. Elaine