Freebie Images

"To see all of the freebie images I've posted on my blog scroll down & you'll find them on the right hand side. I hope you like & enjoy using them!" Kerry xxx

Monday 2 June 2008

Awards & tags.....

My goodness where has the time gone?.......
I didn't realise it had been so long since my last post, bad blogger me!!........lol. I hope everyone is well & hopefully over the next few days I can catch up on blogs & posts, & get some crafting in.
In my defence I've been away for the weekend, staying at Jools' & BIL's house. Four energetic lil boys, two mad Dad's & two craft mad, non stop talking Mom's.........brilliant!!!
A great weekend of fantastic company, gorgeous food, the odd tipple, (hiccup.......) ten pin bowling, karaoke (hehe...), shopping & crafting.......doesn't get much better!!!

Now, I've had the pleasure of receiving a few awards, of which I am most grateful.
A couple of them are duplicates, so ladies if you wouldn't mind I won't put them on again. But, I couldn't not mention them or 'you!'

'Circle of friends' has been passed on by the lovely Tara, (Happily ever crafting) thank you so much Tara. Tara has recently started her blog & its a must see, her cards are beautiful! So pop over & check it out.

'You rock my socks' with the fabby blue socks, from the lovely Vicky (Cuddly cards) Vicky, thank you so much, not just for the very kind award but for the really lovely comment you have put with it........'Hello'........lol. Again please go & check her blog out, another newbie blog & well worth the visit!

Kreative blogger award, this I have received from the equally lovely ladies, Vicky ,(Vicky's collection) Jilli, (Jilli's paiges) & my rockchick buddie Cass, (Pour some sugar on me)

Huge thanks to each of you ladies it really is appreciated!
Again, please go check out each of these blogs, a feast for the eyes!!!

With regards to each of these awards there are so many people who I would like to pass them on to. My circle of friends is ever increasing, of which I love & every blog I come across deserves the rock my socks & kreative blogger awards. Because of this I can't narrow it down, so please all accept these awards from me!!!

Now, if I haven't sent anyone to sleep with my long post I have also been tagged by the lovely Michelle & Jilli too.

The rules of the game get posted at the beginning. Each player answers the questions about themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5-6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.

1. Ten Years AgoWell, I was 23 & working very hard, as a Product Engineer for an automotive company, still in my 'honeymoon' period as I was within my first year of marriage. Pre-children so having fun with only a tad of responsibility, oh what a difference 10 years make....lol!

2. 5 Things in todays 'To Do List'

1. Food shopping, I think the boys might notice no dinner...hehe

2. Ironing.............arrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggghhhhhhh

3. Swimming lessons for the boys tonight.

4. Make cards, I bought lots of new craft goodies over the weekend & want to play!

5. Blog hop, I want to catch up on what everyone has been up to.

3. Snacks I Enjoy

1. Olives!!..............mmm mmmm
2. Cheese & crakers, the stronger the cheese, the better.
3. Not so much a snack but with certain meals, breads to dip in oils, herbs, balsamic vinegar...... You might see a pattern of savories here...lol

4.What would I do If I was a Millionaire

1. Buy a beautiful family home, big kitchen, big garden, big craft room!!!!!

2. Invest in something, whether it be starting a business or investments.

3. Share my wealth with my closest.

4. Travel.

5. Places I have Lived, West Mids & now South Staffs.

I now have to tag 5 people, think I'll have a nosey around & come back to this!

No comments: