Freebie Images

"To see all of the freebie images I've posted on my blog scroll down & you'll find them on the right hand side. I hope you like & enjoy using them!" Kerry xxx

Monday 5 May 2008

Cool dude freebie........

Happy bank holiday Monday..........mmmm, raining again! Well did we expect anything other?!...lol
Hope you've all managed to do something over the weekend & today, me, I've had a nice relaxing one with a lil crafting thrown in. So I'm happy. I'm in the middle of making a card for my Mom who's birthday it is next week, or should I say 'Nan' card for my son's to give to her. Must be ok so far as Sam my eldest said "it's nice".

Anyway todays post, thought I'd pop one of my doodles on again for anyone who would like to use it. Over the last few weeks I've received some fab RAK's of stamped images &, doodled quite a few new things. But, because I'm not the fastest crafter I haven't got round to making them all up into cards, so this doodle is one of the ones I haven't made up yet. But, I'm thinking this might be a good thing as if anyone wants to use it it would be their style of card.....if you get what I mean.....lol
Again, all I ask is that you respect my copyright.
When this post falls down the page I'll pop the piccie at the side of my blog with the giraffe. If you want to use it please enjoy & maybe let me know if you make something with him, so as I can have a nosey......lol.
Happy Monday to you all & thanks for popping by,
Kerry xxx

16 comments:

Manda said...

Lovely doodle Kerry, I may have a bash at making a card with him this afternoon if you don't mind. Thanks so much, it will be perfect for my sons birthday.

Mand xxx

Cass said...

Another fantastic doodle Kerry and just brilliant for little boys cards.Thanks for sharing this. I feel spoiled this week between this and my rockchick doodle.
Sorry you've got rain. It's warm and sunny here today.

Cass xx

Kath Stewart said...

Another fab doodle Kerry - you are so generous.
Love
kath
xxx

Jilli said...

Thanks for another fab "doodle". I find it so difficult to make cards for boys, especially those approaching teenage years! This image will be great for those cards.

Jilli x

kraftykizzy said...

many thanks kerry -I'll have a go at the doodle its great .I'll let you know when Ive created my masterpiece LOL
hugs karen xxx

Maria's Cards said...

Hi Kerry, Your doodles are fabulous. I couldn't wait to use it so my creation is on my blog here. Thanks again. Maria x

Natalie said...

What a great doodle for older boys, thanks so much Kerry. x

Kath Stewart said...

Have just posted a card on my blog with your fab cool dude doodle - just perfect for boys cards.
Kath
xxxx

Julie said...

Love this little fella ...as you know! Hope to make him into a card for Donnas Alex and Reiss asap!..
Thanks for the freebie, I was struggling for ideas but now I`m sorted. x

Vicki said...

oh wow!!! kerry i love this lil guy, brill for teenage boys whose crazy about music, including my two...lol! Thank you so very much, how kind of you. Now my printer is up and running will have a play later in the week, thanks lovely xx vicki xx

katy said...

Hes soooo cool Kerry,another fab doodle and thank you so much for sharing him,its very generous of you:)

Michelle Short said...

WOW! What a great 'ddodle' Kerry, thank you for the chance of using him. I hope I can gte to have a play soon :0) Just wanted to say I love your new banner and sub banners - they are great xx

Shelly said...

Hi Kerry, what a really kind gesture sharing your sketch. Thanks so much, he's a real dude! I'll have a go at making a card, I've got a bday coming up he'll be perfect for! Thanks again x

MandyLou said...

Hi kerry, Just new to blogging and just setting mine up. think your cards and sketches r great! was just wondering how I get a download of your cool dude sketch- dont know if im being realy stupid but cant see how to get it. thanks x

simplyfairies said...

Woweee thankyou, what a fabby blog you hav too, congrats on your stamps...

Bea said...

your images are lovely thanks for sharing
Bea x