Freebie Images

"To see all of the freebie images I've posted on my blog scroll down & you'll find them on the right hand side. I hope you like & enjoy using them!" Kerry xxx

Tuesday 7 April 2009

Present freebie......



Hello & happy Tuesday to you all!
Having a look through some of my doodles last night I realised there were a few I'd drawn some time back for myself, used them once & then forgotten about them. So, rather than have them using space up on my computer & doing nothing much else I thought it might be nice to pop a few more freebies on my blog. Hopefully others may be able to make use of them.
They are in the same style as the other freebies, cool dude & the couple.
Anyway, here's the first one & I'll pop the others on throughout the week.
As before, if you could just respect my copyright.

Happy crafting,
Kerry xxx

10 comments:

deifen said...

Hi Kerry,
Thanks a million for sharing this fab image -I love it and as soon as I make up a card with it I'll post it on my blog accrediting you.
Love your work!
Hugs
Dei xx

Nikki said...

Thanks Kerry, I have saved it for future use.
Many Thanks Nikki x

Just call me G said...

Thank you Kerry,

I'll be saving this one for future cards thats for sure.

Your generousity is heartwarming

Gina x

Ruth said...

Thanks very much for sharing! This image is great. I have pm'd you on Docrafts if you would please have a look. Thanks a million, Ruth x

Unknown said...

Thanks for this Kerry. Will add pics to my blog when I use this gorgeous image. :)

Ruth (ooffee) said...

Thanks! It's great - I love your doodles!
Hugs Ruth x

Maureen said...

Hi Kerry,
Your sketches are brilliant and will certainly add your name when I make a card. Thank you.
Maureen........x

Anonymous said...

`Gorgeous` Kerry..TFSEnjoy the rset of your Day:)♥

Kimmi said...

Isn't she a sweetie! And so versatile! Cant wait to have a play :o) Kim xx

Gill (scrappy gilly) said...

Hi Kerry thank you for the freebie images they are lovely, please visit my blog
love
Gill
x