Freebie Images

"To see all of the freebie images I've posted on my blog scroll down & you'll find them on the right hand side. I hope you like & enjoy using them!" Kerry xxx

Thursday 9 April 2009

Rain, rain go away!!!......


"Rain, rain go away come again another day!!!"
Says it all really, sun doesn't seem to want to come out for us today however I've got my fingers, toes & anything else possible crossed that the weather will get better as we are off camping on Monday! I can hope.....lol.

Here we have a card I made last week for my Nephew Marshall who will be 6 on Saturday. At the moment he & the rest of Jools gang are having a fantastic time at Disney Florida. The boys didn't know they were going & when they were awoke early last Friday morning & were told, bearing in mind they were half asleep Marshall's reaction was " I don't want to go there, I want to go camping!"........lol, he soon changed his mind though!!!

Papers, lettering & elements are all from the same Sweet Shoppe Designs digi kit as before, 'Father knows best'. Image very kindly given to me & coloured with Copics.
Oh well, better get on with some washing & ironing.....grrrrr, my pet hate. I've a few more freebies to pop on so soon as I've sorted the next one out today or tomorrow I'll post it on here.
Bye for now, Kerry xxx

4 comments:

Julie said...

Fantastic card Kerry, just perfect for a little boy even one that doesn't want to go to Disney lol. Gorgeous colours and colouring as per usual.

Vicki said...

I love this digi kit Kerry isn't it fab for those men in our lives and boy have you made one amazing card for your nephew, I'm sure he'll love it.

Don't kids say the funniest things, you never know what they are going to come up with next....lol!!! I bet he's loving Disney now he's there, hope your enjoying your Easter Hols so far and that you and your lil crafting friend Holly have a lovely crafty day together. (((hugs))) xx vicki xx

Cass said...

I've been saying that about the rain all week too.Typical school holidays.Another stunning card.Love the colouring and the kit is fab.Hope Jools and the family are having a great time,and that it dries up for your camping trip.
Hugs
Cass xxx

P.S.Thanks a million for your fabby freebies. xxx

amanda stokes said...

Wow what a fab card Kerry!i'll keep my finger' crossed for you :) hugs amanda xx