Freebie Images

"To see all of the freebie images I've posted on my blog scroll down & you'll find them on the right hand side. I hope you like & enjoy using them!" Kerry xxx

Saturday 4 April 2009

Thank yous!!!......

Hello to all, I hope you are enjoying your weekend?!
Well, what a busy week the last one has been but every bit enjoyable...lol. I've been crafting lots, the results of which I'll post at a later time but best of all Wednesday was my birthday......yay!!!!
Not sure how many more years will deserve a yay but for now I'll carry on saying it. At the grand old age of 34, (old being the operative word in the view of my youngest.....bless him!!?) I had a lovely day, & day after 'lunching' & 'dining' with friends. You can't beat it!

To my total surprise I had the pleasure of receiving a couple of parcels from my fabby crafty buddies Cass & Vicki. Huge thanks to them both for what can only be described as gorgeous cards & the most yummy goodies which they sent me. However how they expect me to cut up the papers I don't know........they're definitely the kind to look at, too pretty to even consider putting a craft knife to them.....lol!

Thank you Cass!!!!!!

Thank you Vicki!!!!!!

This was the gorgeous card I received from my sis-in-law Jools. The card itself so beautiful but inside an equally beautiful verse. Thank you Jools!!!!!!

And, last but by no means least was this very special card I received from my lil crafty friend Holly. You might remember I told you about her a few posts back when she had asked me to make 'a get better soon' card for her Mom. Bearing in mind she is only six, I think this is a fantastic card.
Well done Holly!!!!!!

Luv & hugs to you all!!!
Kerry xxx

4 comments:

Vicki said...

aaaahhhhh your more than welcome luvly, it was my pleasure to send them to you. I think my favourite card is the one you received from your lil crafty friend Holly, gosh she is a talented lil girl for 6, I think she has a fabby teacher in yourself Kerry. (((hugs))) xx vicki xx

Stacey said...

Happy Belated Birthday Kerry! Hope you had a brilliant time - lucky you receiving all of those scrummy goodies! ~♥~

Cass said...

I'm so glad you liked them Kerry.You're so welcome.You got my first proper card using Copics...lol.Can't wait to see what you come up with, with all those crafty goodies,when you can get round to cutting them.At least Vicki and me didn't buy any of the same colours...lol,and I agree with Vicki.Holly's card is the best.
Hugs
Cass xxx

simplyfairies said...

Wow what fabulous freinds you have, I take it your birthday was magnificent..