Freebie Images

"To see all of the freebie images I've posted on my blog scroll down & you'll find them on the right hand side. I hope you like & enjoy using them!" Kerry xxx

Wednesday 8 April 2009

Todays freebie.......

Happy sunny Wednesday to all!

Here's another of my dust laden doodles...lol. When I drew this one I thought he was quite cute but never got around to using him for some reason. So, again if anyone could make use of him feel free. All I ask is that you respect my copyright, thank you.

Today, I'm having a crafty day with my lil friend Holly who also chose 'bookworm' above to be the next freebie. I'll pop the results on of our crafting session at a later date.

Enjoy your day!
Kerry xxx

3 comments:

Kimmi said...

Hi Kerry - He is cute... Thanks sooo much for the freebie. I need to get your first set of stamps out again now I am back into card making :o) Kim xx

Unknown said...

thanks again its everso kind of you share your doodles......hugs sassyx

Unknown said...

thank you for the freebies..you do excellent doodles. you can see the card I made with this little boy.
http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/1457492?&cat=500&ppuser=73932