Freebie Images

"To see all of the freebie images I've posted on my blog scroll down & you'll find them on the right hand side. I hope you like & enjoy using them!" Kerry xxx

Saturday 16 August 2008

Fancy a footballer?............

.........freebie!!!
A very happy Saturday to all, from a happy & grateful me!
It's been a while since my last freebie image & I thought now would be a good time, so as to celebrate the fact that I've had an amazing 20,000 hits on my blog!!!!.........yay!!!!!
Thank you so much to everyone who visits my lil blog & for all of the very kind comments which I am given, I can't say how much I appreciate each & every one.
My intention was to put blog candy up, however I'm off on my hols in a couple of days (woooo....hoooooo,...I'm a bit excited lol) so won't have time to sort anything....at the moment.

So, if you do fancy a footballer, feel free to share with us who it is.....lol, but otherwise you could save this lil fellow & use him to suit. It's the image I used on my last card, as a footballer.
However, I've left his ball clear so as it can be adapted to suit which ever 'ball sport', ie..football, basketball, rugby, american football. (with a lil tweak for the last two)

All I ask is that you respect my copyright!

Many thanks & I hope you enjoy,
Kerry xxx

16 comments:

Shazza said...

Hi Kerry, great image and I hope you have a lovely holiday
Sharon
x

Christine (All She Crafts) said...

Fab freebie, Kerry! So generous of you.. thank you. :o) Have a great holiday!!

Chris xx

Natalie said...

Thanks Kerry, what a great image. have a great holiday. x

~Emma~ said...

Mmmmmmm...I'd love a footballer! LOL!
He's really cute Kerry so thanks so much for sharing him. Have a lovely holiday and catch up you with you soon. Take care Em.x

Crafty Sarah said...

Wow! thank you Kerry that is sooo kind of you. I hope you have a really lovely holiday too xx

Cass said...

Fabby image Kerry as ever.Thank you so much for sharing him. Have an absolutely fabulous holiday and will catch up with you when you get back.

Cass xxx

iReneM said...

How very kind of you Kerry :-)
and well done on having such a huge no. of 'hits' but it is not surprising, your work is an inspiration!!
x

Unknown said...

Yahoooooeeee, freebie time, lol - see told you I walk stalk!!! he he he

Hugs for this Kerry and have a fantabulous holiday

xx

Unknown said...

Thanks for the fab image. I will make something later and upload. Love your cards, and the last footballer one was superb. Deb x

Vicki said...

oh Kerry thank you so much for this fab image, so kind of you, perfect for all the footballers in our family...lol!!! xx vicki xx

margaret D. said...

Hi Kerry,

Hope you had a lovely few days away, thanks for another image, I might do this in stitching again I expect it will be as a chelsea player for my Father in law. Thanks again

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your holibobs. Thank you so much for the footballer image. He rocks!!
Hugs
Sandra xx

Vee said...

Wow!! Kerry congrats on your 20,000 hits and thanks very much for this wee fellow. He's brill, hope you enjoy your holls. X Vee

Jilli said...

Hi Kerry, thanks for another great freebie! Jillix

The Crafty Den said...

Thank you so much Kerry. Your images are so cool for the boys in my life!! Lots of love, Denise x

Zoe said...

Hi, I dont know if its just me but when I try to download him, I just get a really small version and it doesnt open up into a bigger window. I'd love to be able to make a card with him though. :-)