Freebie Images

"To see all of the freebie images I've posted on my blog scroll down & you'll find them on the right hand side. I hope you like & enjoy using them!" Kerry xxx

Sunday 13 April 2008

Awards......


I've had the pleasure of being awarded this very lovely award by Vicki (Paperlicious Oasis) & found it & her comments most touching. Thank you so much Vicki, must say I really value your friendship, support & encouragement, because of these reasons I am sending it back to you. Thank you!

Next I'd like to pass the award to Cass (Pour some sugar on me) like Vicki I've had the pleasure of getting to know Cass through Docrafts. She is another truley lovely lady who has given me so much encouragement with all that I've done & she too continues to give me inspiration.

Last but not least Jools (Simply Jools) my lovely SIL. For all sorts of reasons, &, because we don't see as much of each other as I'd like (we live quite a way from one another) but she is always there for me!! xxx

As with all other awards there are other lovely peeps who I would love to pass it onto but there are so many, so thank you all, this is also for you. Kerry xxx

'Arte Y Pico' award, I have also had the pleasure of being given this award again from the lovely Eve ( Eve's craft) so very kind of you Eve, thank you. If you haven't seen Eve's blog have a hop over, its really 'fab n funky' .

2 comments:

Vicki said...

talk about 'goosebumps', I've come over all emotional now, aaaawwwww!!! thank you so very much Kerry, I really am humbled. You truly are a wonderful lady and I am so glad and priviledged to 'know' you. lots of love 'n' hugs xx vicki xx

Cass said...

Awwww..thanks soooo much Kerry. It really touched me that you gave me this.I've been feeling lousy and it cheered me up.You're such a lovely person and been such a great support with my crafting and through my op and recovery.

Cass xx