Freebie Images

"To see all of the freebie images I've posted on my blog scroll down & you'll find them on the right hand side. I hope you like & enjoy using them!" Kerry xxx

Friday 18 April 2008

I've been tagged.......

.......... twice, by the lovely Vikki (Vixx a craftin) & the lovely Cass (Pour some sugar on me) & I have 8 questions to answer.

1. If a movie was being made of your life who would you like to be cast to play yourself? and why?
2. You are spending a whole month on a desert island for charity and you have to choose your favourite celebrity to spend the first two weeks with & your least favourite celebrity to spend the second two weeks with, who would they be & why?
3. What are your three favourite crafting products?
4. If you could invent something to do anything what do you think it would be?
5. What are the last three books that you read?
6. Qvc or create & Craft?
7. Docrafts or Dovecraft or DCWV?
8. What is your claim to fame?

Oooh err, I best do some thinking.........lol, OK....

1. If a movie was being made of your life who would you like to be cast to play yourself? and why?
Think for this one I'll say Nicole Kidman, but as she looked in Deadcalm. The 'curly' hair you see...
.2. You are spending a whole month on a desert island for charity and you have to choose your favourite celebrity to spend the first two weeks with & your least favourite celebrity to spend the second two weeks with, who would they be & why?
For this I think it would be the same person throughout. Don't worry I haven't gone mad but I'd choose Amy Winehouse. I think she is so talented & has an amazing voice, however she also infuriates me at the same time. Someone who has & could have everything but seems set on self destruction........
3. What are your three favourite crafting products?
My pen, my craft knife & my laptop.
4. If you could invent something to do anything what do you think it would be?
Something to do ALL of my ironing. Lets just say I'm not keen on it.....lol
5. What are the last three books that you read?
Harry Potter & the Deathly Hallows, Da Vinci Code, & can't remember before that, crafting seems to have taken over.
6. Qvc or create & Craft?
Neither, I could probably count on my fingers how many times I have watched them. Needless to say I've never bought anything from either. (never say never though...)
7. Docrafts or Dovecraft or DCWV?
Probably DCWV.
8. What is your claim to fame?
Can't think of one.......boring old me..........lol. If it were hubby I could list things, but not me, maybe one day?!.. (updated - having read Cass & Nessy' comms...lol, hubby has been on local/national news a few times. He's a Policeman & with the area of the job hes in, he & his work mates are sometimes on there. This totally confuses my lil one when we say spot daddy...& hes met a few famous peeps, no major claim to fame though)

Now I need to pass the tag along. I'm going to choose Jools, Vicki, Zoe, Sharon & Kerry. For those that have never been tagged it's easy, you just copy & paste the questions twice onto your page, you answer the second set of questions.You then need to make a list on the posting of the five people who you are going to tag. Lastly go onto their blogs and leave a comment to let them know to look at your blog as they have been tagged.

4 comments:

Cass said...

No point in asking you if you want to do my pile of ironing then Kerry?.....lol
You've now got to tell us everything hubby has a claim to fame on,you can't drop a hint and not tell!!...hehe

Cass xx

nessy said...

i`m with cass!! what has your husband done???
great read !!! i`ll do your ironing if you do my cooking!!
vanessa xx

Vicki said...

Hi Kerry, Thanks for tagging me and sorry it took so long, been wracking my brain for days...lol. I too was wondering about your hubby, thanks for clearing it up for us. Totally agree with you regarding Amy Winehouse, think she's so amazingly talented, love her voice and she's throwing it all away. Wish I was as disciplined as you with QVC, spend way to much on their stuff and not just crafting. I'm with you with the ironing, hate it aaarrrggghh. Hope you and Julie are enjoying your crafty weekend. xx vicki xx

pickle said...

Thanks for tagging me.
i'm sorry it's taken me so long to pick it up but i've not been on my blog this week.
I've updated it now.
lovin your cards this week by the way especially the goblin one just gorgeous!!
kerry x