Freebie Images

"To see all of the freebie images I've posted on my blog scroll down & you'll find them on the right hand side. I hope you like & enjoy using them!" Kerry xxx

Tuesday 4 November 2008

Award thank you's........

I'd just like to say a huge thanks to everyone who has passed awards onto me lately, I really do appreciate them especially as I haven't had much chance to blog recently.

So, thank you to Gina who has very kindly passed the Arte Y Pico award onto me & to Lesley who has passed the Wylde Women award on to me. Thank you so much ladies!
I hope you both don't mind if I leave the piccies of these awards off as I do have them down the side of my blog, however I appreciate them no less & would like to pass them straight back to you both!

I've also had the pleasure of receiving this lovely Autumn award from Vee, Sharon & Julie. Thank you all ladies!

With each of these awards I would like to pass them straight back to the ladies above & also to everyone who pops by my blog for a visit, whether you leave comments or just fancy a nosey at what I've been up to I really do appreciate it! Thank you.

Hugs, Kerry xxx

No comments: