Freebie Images

"To see all of the freebie images I've posted on my blog scroll down & you'll find them on the right hand side. I hope you like & enjoy using them!" Kerry xxx

Tuesday 4 November 2008

I've been tagged.......

............help!!!!!

Well, what can I say, other than I've had to use some of the grey matter inside my head lol.The first tag I've been passed on is from Wiccababe & Alex, again sorry for the delay in posting this but firstly thinking of facts about myself whether interesting or weird is not the easiest & then secondly whether anyone would want to read them! hehe.......

So, the rules...
1. Link to your tagger & list the rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

.....here goes.......
1. I once had an audition for Family Fortunes along with Jools & the rest of our family.
2. I'm a very organised & tidy person (or like to think so) don't like mess & I make lots of lists.
3. On hols in Morocco a few years ago I went on a camel, which decided to run off with me on it!
4. If I'm carrying a shoulder bag, it has to be on my left shoulder.
5. I love shoes & boots!
6. I once canoed down the Ardeche River in France.
7. I'm my own worst critic.

I've also been passed another tag by Vicki. Cheers Vicki...lol

Here's how it works, link to your tagger & list these rules on your blog. Answer 5 sets of 5 questions. Then, tag 5 people in the last section by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

.....things I love.....
1. My family
2. My home
3. Good food
4. Harmony
5. My memories

.....things I don't love....
1. Headaches
2. Steak & Kidney pie
3. Bad manners
4. People who don't indicate (in cars)
5. Ironing

.....music on ipod or playlist....
1. Mr Brightside - The Killers
2. Maneater - Nelly Furtado
3. Town Called Malice - The Jam
4. Show Me Love - Robin S
5. You Don't Even Know Me - Armand Van Helden
(....to name but a few & as you might have guessed I like all sorts of music...)

.....favourite food/drink....
1. Cheese, the stronger the better
2. Olives
3. Roast Lamb
4. Garlic bread
5. Nice glass of red

Ok, so I now need to pass these tags on by choosing 7 peeps for the first & 5 peeps for the second. However I'm going to bend the rules a bit here & choose the mid point of 6 peeps & if they do want to take part in the tag let them choose which of the tags they would like to answer.
Michelle, Jools, Cass, Emma, Vicky & Stacey.

No comments: