Freebie Images

"To see all of the freebie images I've posted on my blog scroll down & you'll find them on the right hand side. I hope you like & enjoy using them!" Kerry xxx

Saturday 7 March 2009

Not fallen off the edge of the earth!!!.....

Hello all, long time no post.....from me that is!!!
As the title says 'I haven't fallen off the edge of the earth!' lol, however crafting has of late. My mojo truly has left my building.

Having started the new year with good intentions & wanting to craft......I just haven't & to be honest I haven't wanted to! My things have all been packed up & put away & that's where they've stayed. I even toyed with the idea of getting rid, but decided that might be a little harsh....lol.
Think I'd got to a point where I was just fed up with crafting............there, that feels better now I've 'said' it.

I have been asked to make a few cards for friends of late so if I can manage to make them I'll pop them on &, I'm hoping that a trip to the NEC at the weekend will help.......well it's worth a try lol.

Thanks to the peeps who have asked where I am & my apologies for not visiting my fabby blogging buddies, as soon as I'm back into things I'll be popping by!

Hugs to all, Kerry xxx

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

We all get times like that! I had a six month break recently and I've come back revitalised and full of inspiration! Enjoy the break coz it will take over again soon!
Lou XX

Mandi said...

Naughty girl! LOL
I have been looking for you loads...but glad everything is ok and look forward to seeing more of your FANTASTIC creations soon. You are too FAB to not craft Kerry

Laodslauv
mandi xx

Stacey said...

Don't worry Kerry, mojo will be back soon. I think we all have these kinda times. Hope it returns soon though, I miss seeing your wonderful creations and doodles! ~♥~

Stacey said...

Don't worry Kerry, mojo will be back soon. I think we all have these kinda times. Hope it returns soon though, I miss seeing your wonderful creations and doodles! ~♥~

Jo Austin said...

like beens said.. we all get times like that Kerry - a break does you good sometimes me thinks!

Take care and can't wait to see you back on form later on!

Jo x

Vee said...

Hope your mojo comes back real soon miss seeing your fab creations.
xx Vee

pickle said...

HI Kerry, hope you Mojo soon returns. You and your gorgeous creations are sorely missed.
kerry x

Kim Costello said...

Hope your mojo jumps back in place it would be a shame to lose such a great designer! Well the NEC should be great for inspiration and you should have lots of FUN HuGs Kim x

iReneM said...

Pleased to see your post and hope you will feel the creative urge again soon.
I have so missed your beautiful cards.
Take care and enjoy the NEC
x

Cass said...

Hi Kerry,I've been MIA too.Good to see your post.Hope you have a fab time at the NEC and I'm sure your mojo is lurking nearby.
Hugs
Cass xxx

Lorraine Robertson said...

Oh honey, so sorry to hear you've been feeling this way about your crafting especially when you are so gifted... will keep fingers crossed that your trip to the NEC helps to get you going again...

Big hugs
Lorraine xxx

Vicki said...

hello luvly,

long time no speak and hey if it's any consollation I felt quite the same too, was all but ready to throw everything in the bin, but what a waste that would have been. I so hope your mojo returns, been missing you and your gorgeous creations, chin up and hope to "see" you soon, loads of luv 'n' hugs xx vicki xx