Freebie Images

"To see all of the freebie images I've posted on my blog scroll down & you'll find them on the right hand side. I hope you like & enjoy using them!" Kerry xxx

Tuesday 25 March 2008

I've been tagged.....

Ooo errr..... I've been tagged by the lovely Vicki (paperlicious oasis) now, you've given me something to think about.
Here are the rules of the game:-Link to the person who tagged you and post the rules on your blog. Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog, we all want to know them. Tag 7 people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving them a comment on their blogs.Ok here goes:-

1. My eyes are blue, but a ¼ of my left eye is brown.
2. I once started falling asleep in a coffin. When I was 17 I played Countess Wrath in the school production of Dracula Spectacular & appeared on stage in a coffin. I had got in it earlier than needed, it was hot & I was tired. Seemed as good a place as any………lol.
3. My mom saw my now hubby at a school trip meeting when I was 15 & said she thought he looked a nice lad, that I would end up with someone like him, if not him. A year later we got together, the rest as they say is history. Makes you wonder, ‘mom knows best!’
4. I have a phobia of needles & have passed out on many occasions as a result.
5. I won’t watch scary movies.
6. One of the most exciting things I’ve ever done, a helicopter flight in New York.
7. My house is 'for sale' at the moment.

I've just read back through this & decided I'm such a girl! oh well...lol
Now for the 7 people who I'm going to tag. You know most of the people I thought of have already been tagged so, I'm giving an open invitation to anyone reading this not already tagged......you are now! (if you want to play) Kerry xxx

5 comments:

Vicki said...

Hi Kerry, thanks for playing along. I found it really tough to think of things to put. You've done brilliantly. Good luck with your house sale, home things progress smoothly for you. xx vicki xx

~Emma~ said...

Kerry its dementedmum from Docrafts. Just popped on to have a nose at your blog. Its fab and I love your drawings/doodles/talent!! LOL!

Michelle Short said...

I have nominated you for an award Kerry as I love your cards and so glad you have enetered the world of blogging! I hope the sale on your house goes through smoothly and come see me if you ever need to have an injection - I am great at doing them with people with phobias :0) xx

Michelle Short said...

... forgot to say, please see my blog for details!! xx

Vicki said...

Hi Kerry,

Looks like great minds think alike as I too have nominated you for the same award as Michelle, for practically the same reasons. Please see my blog for details. xx vicki xx