Freebie Images

"To see all of the freebie images I've posted on my blog scroll down & you'll find them on the right hand side. I hope you like & enjoy using them!" Kerry xxx

Thursday 27 March 2008

You make my day award....


I have received this award from Michelle (Card Grotto) & Vicki (Paperlicious Oasis). Thank you both so much ladies.
As it goes I think I now have to nominate three blogs that I would like to pass this on to, however, as with when I was tagged the peeps I'd like to say have already been given this award. But I don't care, I'm going to give it to them anyway!

1. Michelle (Card Grotto) this is because I have loved Michelle's cards for a long time & find them & her blog totally inspiring, also as she has helped me in the past when I have fired questions at her. Thank you.
2. Vicki (Paperlicious Oasis) Same as with Michelle, love her cards & blog, Fab! Also whenever I hear from Vicki it always makes me smile & gives me a chuckle! Thank you.
3. Julie (Simply Jools) For anyone that doesn't know Julie is my sis-in-law, all this crafting lark is her fault...lol, she got me into it! However not just the fact that she is a fantastic person (you can pay me later Jools...lol) but anyone who can carry on making cards when they have their hand & arm in a bright pink cast gets my vote!!!!!

2 comments:

Michelle Short said...

Aw, thank you so much Kerry, that is so sweet of you! Well, you know how much I love your cards and your 'doodles' thank you :0) xx

Vicki said...

oooooooo!!! thank you lovely. That's so kind of you to say so. aaahhh shucks!! I've come over all emotional now. I can't tell you how chuffed I am that you have a blog. It's great to keep in touch with such a wonderfully talented, not to mention fab 'buddy', Thank you again Kerry (((hugs))) xx vicki xx