Freebie Images

"To see all of the freebie images I've posted on my blog scroll down & you'll find them on the right hand side. I hope you like & enjoy using them!" Kerry xxx

Sunday 14 September 2008

Apologies....

Apologies for been such a bad blogger of late! Since returning from my hols I've been so busy & not had the chance to do much blogging, my own & looking round at others....sorry!!!
Crafting has also taken a back seat, I've plenty of ideas but just haven't had any motivation to do anything about it. Something tells me I'm not the only one who this happens to from time to time........I hope not anyway lol.
Huge thanks for the awards I have received too, I'll make sure I pop them on over the next few days.

Now, I thought I'd share a few piccies with you. Our weekend was spent travelling down to Somerset so as we could attend my cousins Wedding. What a beautiful day Saturday was!!! Having rained on the Friday our fingers. toes & everything else were firmly crossed, hoping for sunshine & boy did we get it. My cousin looked stunning as the beautiful Bride, along with the rest of the bridal party. The church, was then followed by a fab day which everyone thoroughly enjoyed. Huge thanks Em & Guy!!!

Me with my oh so smart lil men.

Hubby & myself. Saturday was also our 11th Anniversary, I just can't believe where the time has gone......only seems like yesterday since our Wedding day!

Now, whilst we were down south, Jools & her gang had come up to attend her Sisters birthday party, so they stayed at our house lol. Pop over to her blog & have a nosey at them in their fancy dress outfits......hehe, you all looked fab Jools!!!
Huge thanks to Jools & Neil too, as when we got home there was a beautiful card & a bottle of red waiting for us........Cheers!!!

Our gorgeous card, now proudly on show.

Many thanks for popping by & hopefully I'll get back into my crafting sooner rather than later.........lol!
Kerry xxx

9 comments:

Pauline C said...

Glad you had such a fabulous weekend kerry .. hope to see some more cards soon :-)
Pauline x

Dawny P said...

Itr sounds like you had a fabulous time Kerry. Thansk for sharing your pics with us, You all look absolutely gorgeous. And didnt Jules the pink lady look fabulous as well!!! I love her card to you. Cant wait to see your new stuff when you get sorted xxxxx

Cass said...

Looks like you had a super weekend Kerry.Gorgeous photos of your lovely family.Congratulations on your wedding anniversary!The card from Jools is just stunning.If you find your motivation will you see if mine is with it please,and send it back....pmsl.

Hugs
Cass xxx

Cass said...

Forgot to mention there's an award on my blog for you.

Cass xxx

Vicki said...

Hiya Kerry,

Thanks for sharing your lovely piccies with us, it looks like your all had a lovely time. Belated Happy Anniversary to you both, gosh that year has gone quick, seems like the other day you were all excited about New York. Stunning card from Jools, saw her photos on her blog last night, they all look great in their costumes, especially the pink lady...lol!!!

It must be contagious, this mojo thingy, seems to be affecting us all. I do hope it comes back, maybe after a few glasses of the red stuff you'll be back on track.

luv 'n' hugs xx vicki xx

Digi Stamp Boutique said...

Hi Kerry - congrats on your anniversay....lovely photos of you all...and a fabby card by Jules.

Now...., normally when you go quiet on us, we are all completely stunned and gob-smacked by the fabby creations you've been making behind the scenes. I look foward to your blog return as it will me more than worth it...(no pressure - lol)...x

Julie said...

Hi Kez
You all look fab in your piccies, the boys look sooooo cute. Looks like you did an amazing job of decorating the wedding venue, it looks really pretty. Glad you like your card, you are very welcome. x

I think we need a get together to talk cards to get us back into the swing of things, maybe over a bottle....look forward to it...lol

Heather "Hev" said...

Wonderful photos :)
Happy Anniversary too!!

The more you try to push your creativity the more it tends to fight you so it will come back in its good time - until then catch up with everything else because we all know how some things seem to get slighty neglected once we ar ein the zone :)

Michelle Short said...

Sorry for not commenting in a while Kerry, sounds like you had a lovely weekend and belated anniversary wishes to you and your hubby. I was at a wedding to but mine was in Oxford! Thanks for sharing the pics, they are great. Gorgeous card from Jools too xx