Freebie Images

"To see all of the freebie images I've posted on my blog scroll down & you'll find them on the right hand side. I hope you like & enjoy using them!" Kerry xxx

Monday 22 September 2008

Baby boy keepsake....


Hi all, I hope you are well & happy!
Here is a card I finished over the weekend. My friend asked if I could come up with a card for her, as a keepsake to celebrate the birth of her Nephew.
This is the result, card, box & matching tag.
Papers are all from a free baby download kit at Epson. Lil duck is from another download kit 'Bundle of Boy' found at Sweet Shoppe Designs.

Verse is one found on the Internet. (apologies as I can't remember where...)
White bazzill cs & eyelets, ribbon & buttons from my stash.



I don't make many cards for other peeps, only now & then so I'm always a lil nervous, but my friend was really pleased so I'm happy!

Thanks for popping by, Kerry xxx

24 comments:

Maria's Cards said...

Kerry this is Gorgeous. I love the shade of blue in the paper and the little duck. V.cute.x

Victoria said...

Not at all suprised your friend was happy with these, they are gorgeous! I don't think I've seen you make a bad card yet!
Hugs, Vicky x

Julie said...

Hi Kez

these look amazing, love how it all coordinates and looks soooo cute. x

Suzanne said...

Not surprised she was happy this is gorgeous and I love these papers must take a look at this site. sue :o)

Stacey said...

I bet your friend was dead chuffed - this is absolutely flaming lovely! ~x~

Sandra said...

Hi kerry,how gorgeous are these,everything matching perfectly.love it and i'm not suprised your friend was happy,i bet she was over the moon...hope you don't mind me asking,but do you have any idea when your christmas stamps will be available from debbie moore ?
Take care
Sandra x

Dawn Wheeler said...

Adorable ,so gorgeous and cute ,Dawnxxx
a realy treasure xxx

Dawny P said...

Ohh Kerry, this is just awesome. Bet your friend was thrilled with it. Cos it is rather fabulous xxxx

Vicki said...

absolutely adorable Kerry, a perfect keepsake, I'm sure your friend was thrilled to bits with it xx vicki xx

Anonymous said...

This is absolutely stunning.x

Natalie said...

Kerry this is gorgeous. x

maxine said...

This is lovely , so cute. Maxine

Linanna DESIGNS said...

This is a stunning keepsake Kerry no wonder your friend was thrilled with it, who wouldn't be? Hugs linda x

Shelly said...

Hi! What a lovely card and keepsake box, your friend will be so pleased. I also love your Halloween card with Martha Witch!

Est xxx said...

Absolutely gorgeous, love the fresh colours

Zoe said...

This is beautiful! A keepsake she will definately treasure.

Cass said...

This is a stunning keepsake Kerry.It all coordinates beautifully.Love it.

Cass xxx

Lesley said...

wow....what a card....its stunning...I hope that u dont mind but I have been tagged so I am tagging u.....xxxxx

Lexxie said...

Hi Kerry,

Love your latest card-so cute and the colours are lovely,

Love Sarita xxx

Sandra said...

Hi Kerry,just to let you know there's something on my blog for you,
Sandra x

Lorraine Robertson said...

Wow, more fabulous designs which I am so glad to see. Since I've been ill my mojo has disappeared and boy have you given me loads of inspiration today..... a huge thank you for that.

So glad you share your creations with us all.

Lorraine xxx

Shazza said...

gorgeous
x

Unknown said...

This is going to be a treasured keepsake Kerry.
It's just beautiful.
Viv xx

Rebecca said...

Lovely card and a fantastic keepsake!