Freebie Images

"To see all of the freebie images I've posted on my blog scroll down & you'll find them on the right hand side. I hope you like & enjoy using them!" Kerry xxx

Saturday 20 September 2008

Secret sister goodies!!!......

Wow weeeeee........yummy, yummy goodies!!!!!!!!!

This gorgeous package of goodies came yesterday whilst I was out shopping, so first thing this morning off to collect it (wasn't sure if SS goodies were in the package at the time...lol) & wow what an absolute delight to open up!!!
I think I've got a good idea who my SS is & can't wait to thank her personally but for now......"Thank you soooooooooo much!" huge hugs to you xxx

I can't wait to play with them all & feel a major distressing time is on its way...hehe....I've been meaning to get some of the Core'dinations card for a while & now.......yay.....distressed heaven!!!!!!
As for the card, just beautiful!

For organising our 'Secret Sister' a huge thank you needs to go to Michelle, thank you for taking the time to do so as I know how busy you have been of late, you're a star!

Hugs, Kerry xxx

8 comments:

Michelle Short said...

I had great pleasure in organising it! Although I picked each SS I cannot remember who got who so it is just as fun for me to try and think who they are all from!! xx

Natalie said...

What a great SS package. x

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Wow Kerry how lovely to receive such a lovely package. Hugs Linda x

Julie said...

Hi Kez what an amazing package!....I love everything you`ve been sent and can`t wait to see what you come up with. The card is gorgeous too. x

Suzanne said...

Great Secret Sister package almost as good as mine!!!
Michelle was such angel organizing it all for us. Sue :o)

Vicki said...

gorgeous goodies from your SS, I'm sure you'll enjoy them all xx vicki xx

Cass said...

Wow Kerry,lucky you.Hope you have great fun playing with all your goodies.

Cass xxx

Unknown said...

Gorgeous goodies from your SS Kerry.
I can't wait to find out who mine was.
Viv xx